Dr. Brian Temple, MD
Father of 3
- American Board of Pediatrics Certified since 2004
- Parent of three children
- University of San Antonio
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Biology 1997
- University College of Dublin (Ireland)
Doctor of Medicine (MD) 2004
- Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Children's Hospital Houston
Pediatric Internship and Residency 2005-2008
- Best Pediatrician in Austin 2018
- Travis County Medical Society Humanitarian Award 2018
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Dell Medical Center/University of Texas at Austin and Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics with University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston, Texas).
- In addition to medical philanthropy in his local community, Dr. Temple has actively pursued a passion for international medicine and volunteering on medical missions since with his first international elective in medical school. He is a founding board member of Global 7, a non-profit organization aimed at offering medical services and supplies to underserved communities around the world. Dr. Temple has volunteered in countries such as Tanzania, Peru, Haiti, Guatemala, and Ghana. His missionary work has been recognized by the Travis County Medical Society with the 2018 Humanitarian of the Year Award.
- Dr. Temple is married and lives in Lakeway, Texas with his wife and three children. He is often spotted at dance recitals, soccer games, swim meets, or on Facebook in a dance-off with his patients.
CONGRATULATIONS OF FINDING A PROVIDER THAT IS A GOOD FIT FOR YOUR FAMILY!
To book this appointment, you will be leaving mykidblooms.com and will be re-directed to another website/booking platform that is not associated with My Kid Blooms.
Any services provided by this clinician may cost you money and may not be covered by your insurance.
By clicking on the calendar below to proceed to booking, you accept that:
- My Kid Blooms is not responsible for and is in no way knowledgeable of information contained or provided in any website after you leave this web page.
- In order to receive 1:1 services by this healthcare provider, you must reside in Texas, and you are verifying that you are a Texas resident.
- My Kid Blooms is not in a 1:1 provider-relationship with you and is in no way responsible for or in any way related to your relationship established with this outside provider. This healthcare provider is not working for or employed by My Kid Blooms.
- My Kid Blooms is not responsible for any services provided or for collecting money and does not have any knowledge of what benefits you have or whether this provider is covered in your insurance plan. If payment is required for the provider’s services, you will be billed through the provider, and My Kid Blooms will not be involved.
- If you have any questions about your healthcare services, rates, scheduling, payment and/or insurance, please route your questions to the healthcare provider directly.