Dr. Danielle Grant, MD
Mother of 3
- Board Certified since 2005
- Parent of three children
- Boston College, Magna Cum Laude
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Mathematics 1998
- University of Connecticut
Doctor of Medicine (MD) 2005
- Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Children's Hospital Houston
Pediatric Internship and Residency 2005-2007
- Best Austin Doctors 2019
- Neonatology Chief Resident, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Leonard Tow Humanism Award 2005, 2009
- Teaching Excellence Award 2006-2007
- New England Pediatric Society Award 2005
- Dr. Grant loves to teach. She is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Dell Medical Center, UT Austin & Clinical Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, UTMB Galveston, TX.
- Initially, Dr. Grant was in private practice in Dallas, TX. After falling in love with the Hill Country community and realizing the growing need for primary care physicians in the area, Dr. Grant relocated here and has built a highly respected & thriving practice.
- Dr. Grant is the mother of three children & is very active in the Lakeway/Bee Cave Communities.
CONGRATULATIONS OF FINDING A PROVIDER THAT IS A GOOD FIT FOR YOUR FAMILY!
To book this appointment, you will be leaving mykidblooms.com and will be re-directed to another website/booking platform that is not associated with My Kid Blooms.
Any services provided by this clinician may cost you money and may not be covered by your insurance.
By clicking on the calendar below to proceed to booking, you accept that:
- My Kid Blooms is not responsible for and is in no way knowledgeable of information contained or provided in any website after you leave this web page.
- In order to receive 1:1 services by this healthcare provider, you must reside in Texas, and you are verifying that you are a Texas resident.
- My Kid Blooms is not in a 1:1 provider-relationship with you and is in no way responsible for or in any way related to your relationship established with this outside provider. This healthcare provider is not working for or employed by My Kid Blooms.
- My Kid Blooms is not responsible for any services provided or for collecting money and does not have any knowledge of what benefits you have or whether this provider is covered in your insurance plan. If payment is required for the provider’s services, you will be billed through the provider, and My Kid Blooms will not be involved.
- If you have any questions about your healthcare services, rates, scheduling, payment and/or insurance, please route your questions to the healthcare provider directly.