Dr. Allison Hall, PT, MPT, DPT, Pediatric Physical Therapist
Dr. Allison Hall, PT, MPT, DPT is a pediatric physical therapist and the founder of My Kid Blooms. She is a Cum Laude Graduate of Duke University (Bachelor of Science 1997) and recipient of Master of Physical Therapy (MPT 2000) and a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT 2001) degrees from Northwestern University Medical School Department of Physical Therapy and Human Movement Sciences. Dr. Hall has a zest for providing evidence-based practice and has been published (under maiden name Gutierrez) in the prestigious journal, Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology. During her 19 years as a pediatric physical therapist and many years as a parent of three young children, she has had the privilege of interacting with countless children and their caregivers. From these interactions and her personal experience as a parent, she has learned about many of the questions that keep parents up at night. Following, she feels fortunate to now have a platform whereby she can offer information and consultation to help support the natural development of our little ones.
When not treating little ones or behind the desk making My Kid Blooms BLOOM, Dr. Hall enjoys traveling with her family, exploring nature by foot, precious time on her yoga mat, gardening, coaching her son's soccer team, and gazing at the beautiful Texas sky.
What You Get
- A streaming HD video lesson with anytime, anywhere access
- A downloadable PDF document with relevant information for future reference
- Concise, evidence-based information from an experienced healthcare professional to answer the questions that parents and caregivers ask the most often
How it works
- Purchase the classes that will help your baby BLOOM. Don't forget to look for FREE classes!
- Immediately you will receive a link to purchased videos & documents at checkout and via email.
- Watch on any device, anytime.
- Have fun trying something new with your child!
- Spread the love and let others know how this video helped you and your little ones. We love referrals!
If our product does not meet your expectations, Please let us know. We’ll make it right.